Do you use flushable wipes regularly? These wipes are ideal alternatives for tissue papers, especially for people with sensitive skin.
However, most of these flushable wipes are not flushable.
The wipes can cause plumbing problems when they clog into pipes, leading to blockage.
A better toiletry option is using Fohm. Fohm claims to solve these issues. Learn more about Fohm, its use, and its pros and cons in this Fohm review.
What Is Fohm?
Fohm is a touchless dispenser that provides gentle foam after placing tissue paper below the unit.
It helps you clean your rear area efficiently without inflaming or damaging your skin.
The product is more hygienic than other wet and dry wipes.
Fohm is suitable for people with sensitive skin and those who use the washroom multiple times. Using traditional wet pipes in such instances could chafe or irritate your butt.
This bathroom kit also suits homeowners afraid to block their plumbing units.
You shouldn’t worry about your plumbing system because Fohm doesn’t clog your pipes.
Fohm Touchless Foam Dispenser
100% Touchless - Fohm's sensors dispense foam automatically.
Each refill last 6+ months
Fragance, Paraben, Alcohol, Sulfates Free:
Plumbing & septic safe:
Money back guarantee:
Made for Sensitive Skin
well-rated by the EWG's Skin Deep database
Where to buy:
How Fohm Dispenser Works
The kit comes with a Fohm cleansing bottle solution in liquid form and a touchless dispenser. Depending on your usage, the solution can last for over five to six weeks, and it becomes foamy via the dispenser.
The Fohm dispenser also comes with a USB charger since, for it to function efficiently, you must fully charge it.
To use this unit, place tissue paper below Fohm’s motion-activated sensor. The sensor releases a soft dollop of fluffy foam onto your toilet paper, turning it into a wet flushable wipe.
The soft wet wipe will leave you cleaner than you were before. The product is formulated to give you the best personal hygiene that you deserve. You can buy Fohm on a single cleaner refill or through a subscription.
Fohm Dispenser Installation
Installing the Fohm dispenser is quick and straightforward, and you don’t need any professional help.
It’s a short DIY project that takes only a few minutes since there are no holes to drill.
- First, charge the dispenser via the USB cord to make it hands-free.
- The next step is adding the liquid cleaner. Screw off the area above the dispenser and put the liquid cleaner inside. You must apply some force to squeeze the bottle.
- Finally, use the metal bracket and press the dispenser’s 3M strips against the wall for at least one minute to install it. Then, gently slide your dispenser onto the metal bracket, and you’re done.
The cleaner doesn’t contain any fragrance, and it is pH-balanced and paraben-free.
The product doesn’t have any side effects; hence it is effective and safe.
It’s the ideal toiletry product for people who want perfect cleaning but have sore bottom needs.
Fohm is one of the best alternatives to flushable wipes. It has incredible features and benefits, as highlighted below:
- It doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. Fohm is made using soothing and high-quality ingredients that are safe for your health. It is free from sulfates, alcohol, fragrances, and parabens.
- The product is touchless and hygienic, giving you a better cleaning experience than wet wipes.
- It turns your toilet paper into flushable wipes; hence it doesn’t cause any plumbing problems. It can save thousands of dollars that you’d otherwise pay plumbers to fix the septic damage caused by other flushable wipes.
- The dispenser is easy to mount on every wall.
- The toilet paper foam dispenser comes with a rechargeable battery that can last for over six months.
- It comes with a cleanser cartridge that you can use for almost three months.
- Fohm is more affordable than other flushable wipes. Fohm costs only $0.04 per use compared to “flushable wipes,” which cost $0.07 per use, which is almost double. It’ll help you save money while enjoying a better wiping experience.
- Fohm is the ultimate bathroom accessory. It has a sleek design that adds elegance to any bathroom. It is excellent for the primary and guest bathroom. It’s eco-friendly since one Fohm cartridge replaces several wet wipes.
- The product is available with a 30-day guarantee.
Continue reading below
- It is gentle on your skin
- The cleanser is made in the US
- The cartridge is crafted from the recyclable PETG plastic
- 100% effective and safe
- It is reliable and flexible
- Germ-free and hygienic
- No dangerous chemicals
- Its battery lasts for months
- Fully touch-less; hence easy to use
- It doesn’t damage or clog the pipes
- The cleanser contains glycerin, which might be problematic for some women
Frequently Asked Questions About Fohm
Here are some frequently asked questions about this product.
Fohm is reliable, effective, and, most importantly, safe for use. It doesn’t cause any irritation or allergy on your skin but offers more exceptional cleaning than other wet wipes. It’s fully biodegradable and won’t damage your plumbing system.
The tissue paper will not tear when you use Fohm. Fohm has a high-viscosity texture that doesn’t make the tissue paper lose its structure.
Yes. Fohm is cost-effective compared to other flushable wipes. The average cost of Fohm is $0.04 per use, which is relatively lower than the average cost of other flushable wipes, which is around $0.07. Furthermore, Fohm will not cause any plumbing issues that can be very expensive to repair.
If you purchase the product from the official website, you can get valuable discounts and offers. In addition, they provide a 30-day guarantee for dissatisfied clients.
Some of the primary ingredients used in making Fohm include:
Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, Glycerine, Algae extract, Green tea leaf extract, Witch hazel extract, Licorice root extract.
The above ingredients have positive ratings in EWG’s Skin Deep database.
After reading this Fohm review, you may be asking yourself, should I purchase this product? Yes! You need to try this fantastic alternative unit if you want superb cleanliness after using your bathroom. It offers perfect cleaning without spending much money. You won’t regret trying this product due to its incredible results.
Fohm is ideal for people with sensitive skin. The formula is subtle on sensitive skin as it doesn’t have any added fragrances. It is also paraben-free and pH-balanced, meaning it doesn’t contain irritating compounds like other flushable wipes. However, it is advisable not to use the product if you are allergic to any ingredient that makes Fohm.
The Fohm dispenser uses a micro USB cable, and you can replace it. Never worry about losing your Fohm charger since a replaceable charger will get the job done. Fohm’s charger and universal cord aren’t expensive to replace since they cost only a few dollars. If your charger doesn’t work or is lost, get a new charger and continue to enjoy using this fantastic product.
Fohm isn’t suitable for women’s use after they urinate. The primary purpose of Fohm is to offer better cleaning of your rear area. Using it after urination can disrupt the natural female body’s pH and vaginal flora.
This Fohm review recommends the Fohm bathroom kit. Fohm offers its users a perfect way to clean their rear area without using large pieces of tissue paper or purchasing expensive flushable wipes.
It is more hygienic than dry wiping, and it is safe for use since it doesn’t contain any alcohol, paraben, or fragrance. Most importantly, Fohm is safe for your plumbing system since it is entirely flushable.
As of writing this review, Fohm is having a limited time sale where you can save $10 on a single unit and even more if you buy a pack of 3. Click here to find out if the sale is still going on.
Bato is the father of three beautiful children. When he's not dealing with product reviews and comparisons, he enjoys hiking through untouched nature. He loves adrenaline sports such as skiing, diving, rafting, and scuba diving. In addition, he likes to grill and discover new exciting food.