The midsection on your belly is often the most challenging part to lose. No matter what you do, it seems like it never gets any smaller.
Being the most stubborn part of our body, it's no wonder that this area has so many enemies. From hunger to stagnant blood flow and chronic stress, your midsection is constantly being targeted by all sorts of nasties who want nothing more than for you to crumble under its weight.
Have you ever heard of alpha and beta fat cells?
These are all over your body, including in the middle. Fat cells are not something you want to mess around with, especially if they live in your midsection. Alpha and beta fats can make a person feel uncomfortable by constantly releasing hunger or fullness signals without any warning from their body.
Alpha adipocytes help control hunger, burn calories, and release hormones like leptin, which are essential for weight loss. However, too many can cause an unhealthy accumulation around the midsection area known as visceral obesity or "belly button" thicknesses. This can lead to type 2 diabetes. Betas don't do anything except sit around eating up all our fatty acids from food sources such as sugar-sweetened beverages.
We all know weight loss feels like an impossible task. First, there's the stubborn fat around your hips, thighs, and abdomen area, but what makes it so hard to lose?
What Is Stubborn Fat?
The process of losing fat is complicated, but one can accomplish it with the proper knowledge and understanding. If you want to know how to lose stubborn fat, a few things will help.
A cell's fat reserves need to be released so it can perform lipolysis. The breakdown and release of fat cells do this through a process called "cellular metabolism".
Fat must pass through the bloodstream, enter another cell for oxidation (burning), then exit with some energy left over. Many people think that because fats are broken down and released during lipolysis, they'll show up in another cell for burning. Unfortunately, this isn't always the case, though a lot depends on how insulin-resistant your body is.
What Are Types Stubborn of Fat?
Based on the information given, it would appear that some areas of our body are more predisposed than others to stubborn fat accumulation.
The type and location of fat we store change depending on what's going on in our lives, including stress levels (osteoporosis) or pregnancy hormones like cortisol.
There are three different types of fat: subcutaneous, visceral, and intramuscular. Subcutaneous is the stuff that sits on top of your skin. Visceral Fatty Tissue lies deep inside our abdomens around vital organs like the heart & liver while Intra-Muscular surrounds muscle fibers themselves.
Continue reading below
The Most Stubborn Fat
The most stubborn fat on the body is under our skin, and it happens to be female-specific. Most women have a problem with lower body subcutaneous fats around their hips, butts, or thighs - also known as "saddlebags."
In contrast to these ladies' difficulties in handling that specific kind of fatty storage area, men typically struggle more from having excess weight in what we call "love handles".
12 Effective Tips to Lose Stubborn Fat
- To reduce body fat, you must move throughout the day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a great way to get rid of fat. Taking 1-2 tablespoons daily can reduce your belly fat in just eight weeks.
- Drinking green tea will help you burn away belly fat during your workouts. The ingredients in this drink are vital in helping with weight loss and promoting muscle building.
- Eating a high-protein diet can help you lose weight faster by making your body burn off calories at an accelerated rate. This is a good source of post-workout nutrition for athletes looking for that extra edge on competition day or just during crunch time. Studies have shown this helps curb hunger, so people will be less tempted by other unhealthy foods while exercising long distances such as marathons.
- One of the best ways to lose weight is by eating more fiber. Fiber absorbs water that slows down food as it passes through your digestive system, making you feel fuller sooner and reducing cravings for high sugar snacks or desserts because they don't taste as good anymore.
- When cutting back on alcohol, you can reduce your waist size. Alcohol has been shown to stimulate appetite in many people, which means that it's harder for them to eat less when they're drinking than if they were not consuming any drinks.
- One of the biggest obstacles to weight loss is sugar. Sugar causes you to retain water and increase your body fat.
- Fish oil is the only supplement that naturally increases testosterone levels and can help you lose fat.
- Stress can be a huge weight gainer. Reducing your stress level will help you slim down faster and easier.
- Fruit juice isn't the only thing you should avoid when trying to lose weight. Liquid sugars, in general, can harm your metabolism, so cut out all sources, whether they be from soda or something healthier like fruit drinks, for a better chance at success.
- Fasting sounds like an extreme measure, but it's not as difficult or dangerous to follow. You may be one of the many who have tried fasting and given up on it, but don't give in just yet. Fasting doesn't equal starving. It can help with weight loss by making your body burn calories more efficiently. It does that while also controlling hunger pangs, so you're able to maintain a healthy lifestyle without feeling like crap all day long from not eating enough food or exercising enough.
- Sleep is the ONE thing that will keep fat from forming in your body. One study showed that when people cut back their caloric intake but still got adequate sleep, a fat loss drop was 55%.
No matter how hard you try, even with a successful diet and exercise program in place, there will always be some stubborn areas where fat won't seem to go away. As a result, you might find yourself slightly disappointed after all your efforts.
Isavera is a new and innovative system that helps you finally get rid of your stubborn belly fat.
The patent-pending at-home freezing process reduces the appearance of difficult areas such as love handles, bra rolls, etc., making it easier than ever before to shape up those bulky regions around our bodies.
Now we can have slimmer bodies without spending too much money on workout programs or costly dieting supplements.
According to CDC data, over 50% of US adults are overweight, and the likelihood of being fat increases with age.
Isavera can be used on people of all ages and body types. It's also super easy to use, doesn't require any practice or physical strength/skills, takes seconds to put on - done right from the comfort of your own home.
Isavera can also help you lose that stubborn belly fat after having a baby.
Bato is the father of three beautiful children. When he's not dealing with product reviews and comparisons, he enjoys hiking through untouched nature. He loves adrenaline sports such as skiing, diving, rafting, and scuba diving. In addition, he likes to grill and discover new exciting food.