The Best Sleep Device for Insomnia Buyer's Guide
Having problems with sleeping is one of the common issues that a lot of people face.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, a third of US adults report that they usually get less than the recommended amount of sleep.
Did you know that not sleeping enough can cause many health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, depression, obesity, etc.
Also, do we need to mention the possibility of you falling asleep while driving, which can cause a car accident, or not focusing while working?
What is Insomnia?
For people that don't know, insomnia is a sleep disorder that makes it hard to fall asleep. There are two types of insomnia, and they are short-term and long-term.
Short-term insomnia lasts about one night to a few weeks. In contrast, long-time insomnia happens at least three nights per week, lasting up to three months.
How to Know If You Have Insomnia?
Early signs of insomnia are:
- You may have trouble getting comfortable and will often wake up several times during the night.
- Waking up early and you can't go back to sleep.
- If you feel tired after you wake up.
- You feel sleepy during the day.
What Are the Possible Causes of Insomnia?
The causes of insomnia might be:
- Hot or cold room
- Uncomfortable bed
- Drinking alcohol or too much coffee
- smoking cigarettes
- Noise disturbances
How Much on Average Should You Sleep to Prevent Insomnia?
The amount differs depending on how old you are.
- Toddlers and babies 12 to 17 hours
- Children need to sleep an average of 9 to 13 hours
- Adults should sleep 7 to 9 hours
How to Treat Insomnia by Yourself?
Dealing with insomnia by yourself can be very challenging. You have to replace all the bad habits with the good ones when it comes to sleeping.
Things that you can do that might help are:
- You should go to sleep at night and wake up early in the morning, approximately at the same time.
- Find out what relaxes you, and do that every night at least 1 hour before bed.
- Invest in a good pillow, mattress, and covers.
- Don't drink alcohol, coffee or smoke cigarettes at least 6 hours before going to bed
- Don't consume big meals before going to bed
- Turn of light from your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Don't drive a car when you feel sleepy.
What are the consequences of insomnia?
There are so many consequences of insomnia, but the most common are:
- You feel tired most of the time during the day
- Low concentration and problems with memory
- Being irritable, depressed, and having low energy are also consequences of insomnia
So after you learn a lot about insomnia, you may wonder if there is any device that may help you?
Dodow: Sleep Device That Helps Cure Insomnia
Did you know that blue light can help you with insomnia? Dodow is a simple device that emits blue light that calms you while also helping you breathe better, which relaxes you into sleep.
Dodow uses blue light because experts have shown that blue color reduces stress.
A meditative and peaceful sleep device like Dodow might help you with insomnia. It varies from person to person.
How Does Dodow Work?
This device teaches your brain to respond to the pulsing blue light and which ultimately calms you down.
After a few months of use, the brain will automatically teach itself to sleep without Dodow, and insomnia will disappear.
How to Use This Sleep Device?
On your Dodow device, you will see a little button that turns on your device and change modes. There are two modes:
- 8-minutes mode that actives with one tap of a button
- 20-minute mode, which you activate with two taps
Dodow will turn off automatically, or you can turn it off manually by holding your finger on the touchpad for at least 3 seconds.
The best way to use the Dodow sleep device is by synchronizing your breathing with the light.
Note: Don't force yourself to sleep while using Dodow. Relax and synchronize your breathing with the light, and sleep will come naturally.
Insomnia is a frequent sleeping issue that most of us face. But, unfortunately, many risks and diseases can come without having a good night's sleep. So keep in mind this is something that you need to prevent before it's too late.
Buying medicine can help you with insomnia but worsen your other health. Think about it this way: "How do you know what tablets you can use? Do you know if you are allergic to the pills?" Before using any pills, it's important to ask your doctor.
If you want to use the Dodow sleep device, feel free to do so, but you should know that the results vary from person to person. Buying Dodow from its official website offers you 100 Day Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied.