What should you consider before buying a Fitness Watch?
Number of Functions
What is HealthWatch?
What are the Main Features of the Healthwatch?
Heart Rate Monitoring
Long Battery Life
What do buyers of Healthwatch think?
What are some alternatives?
Mgaolo Fitness Tracker
The Mgaolo Fitness Tracker comes in four different colors and with an IP rating of IP 68. You can use your new fitness watch for almost any type of workout with multiple smart functions that let you track your heart rate, blood pressure, and calorie intake. You can also receive phone call reminders, reject phone calls, and receive text messages along with a host of other functions.
The fitness tracker comes ready to track up to tend to different types of sporting activities, from bicycling to swimming. It has a long battery life of up to seven days and a one hour charging time so you can stay active without taking time out of your busy life to charge your watch.
- The Mgaolo Tracker comes in multiple colors; the fitness watch comes in one color.
- You can reject calls using the Mgaolo Track; you cannot reject calls using the Healthwatch.
- The Mgaolo Tracker has a battery life of up to seven days, whereas the Health watch has a minimum of fifteen.
- Both fitness watches are IP 68 waterproof.
MorePro Waterproof Health Tracker
The MorePro Waterproof Health Tracker comes in eight different colors and with a host of smart, health-tracking functions. With a high-definition screen, you will be aware of your important health-related body functions from your heart rate to the patterns of your sleep. All your important health information uploads to the accompanying app so you can see charts about your health.
One of the functions of the MorePro Tracker is a female period tracker, so you can always be aware of your fertility and track any problems that accompany it. You can also monitor your blood pressure, test for fatigue, and take pictures using the built-in camera. The watch has a maximum battery life of up to seven days, though five is more likely with heavy use.
- The MorePro Tracker comes in eight different colors; the Healthwatch only has one.
- The MorePro Tracker comes with female period reminders; the Healthwatch does not have the functionality.
- The Healthwatch lets you receive email notifications; the MorePro Tracker does not.
- The MorePro Tracker is not as waterproof as the Healthwatch at an IP 68 rating.
HalfSun Fitness Tracker
The HalfSun Fitness Tracker comes in two different band colors and with a colorful screen. You can track your activities all day using the watch for your steps, calories, and sleep. You can also monitor your heart rate and blood pressure and track it with the accompanying app. You will receive reminders when you are too sedentary so you can start moving again and stay healthy.
The Halfsun Tracker connects to your Smartphone using the App, not Bluetooth, so that you can keep up-to-date with your latest data. You can also set alarms and receive text and phone calls using the watch.
- The Halfsun Tracker is more cost-effective than the Healthwatch.
- The Halfun Tracker does not have as many fitness tracking functions as the Healthwatch.
- You can purchase two different colors for the Halfsun Tracker and only one for the Healthwatch.
Staying in shape or getting fit means knowing what your body is doing at all times. It also helps you stay on top of your health overall if you have health problems. You need a watch with multiple functions that can help you stay healthy and on top of your health.
The Healthwatch comes with over a dozen different ways to monitor your health while receiving updates about your social life and reminders to get up and move. For more information about the Healthwatch, please follow the link.