Digitization is the process of converting old analog media into a digital format. For example, we can scan a photograph or film and convert it to an image or video that can be watched on TV, computer and smartphones with family and friends. Basically, digitization is about converting something non-digital into a digital format that’s viewable on modern devices.
The Best Service We Recommend
iMemories is the original digitizing company. They’ve got a state-of-the-art facility in Scottsdale, Arizona staffed with 100’s of digitizing experts. As we've said in our imemories review, they provide a free quote, free shipping, and free image enhancements when transferring memories to digital format. Most important, they have digitized millions of memories, and have been doing it since 2005.
Best Digitization Service
Find out which company service is the best for converting 8mm, 16mm, Super 8, Betamax, VHS, VHS-C, Hi8, Digital 8, MiniDV, MicroMini, photos, slides, negatives to digital format.
Company Service Reviews
Reviews of company services that specialize in digitizing old media.
Company Service Comparison for 2022
Our versus articles compare the pros and cons of products and digitizing services so you have a better understanding as to which one is better.
How-To, Where, and Best Way Guides
Detailed guides on how to digitize your old memories by yourself.
- How and Where to Convert VHS to Digital
- Convert Old Photos to Digital
- What Can You Do with Old VHS Tapes
- Best Way to Convert 8mm Film to Digital
- Legacy Box Competitors
- How to Digitize Film Photos
- How to Digitize Home Videos
- How to Digitize DVDs
- How Are People Digitizing Family Photos
- Convert Polaroid to Digital
- How to Watch VHS Tapes Without a VCR
- How To Convert Hi8 Tapes To Digital
- How To Convert 16mm Film To Digital
- How To Convert MiniDV To Digital