Bondic Liquid Plastic Welder In-Depth Review – Can It Fix Virtually Anything?
Bondic is a liquid plastic used to fix broken things such as fabrics, plastic, glass, low voltage electronic wires, and anything else broken that needs fixing. It remains in liquid form until it’s exposed to intense ultraviolet light for just four seconds.
It is very efficient and is the best alternative to superglue which is sticky and messy and may not always be a permanent fix, unlike bondic. Not only does it fix or mend broken stuff but it also makes them stronger than they were before. The more you apply, the stronger the bond it forms. The same cannot be said about superglue.
It is a product that originated in Germany and has a fascinating founding story. A German dentist, Dr. Thomas Offerman got curious when one of his patients requested to carry home some dental bonding material and ultraviolet light which he later discovered the patient used to fix microchip wires on his microscope.
Three years later, after thorough research and testing, bondic plastic welder was created. It was so good that not long after its launch, it won the Retailers Choice Award for being the most ground-breaking new creation in the market.
Guideline On How To Use Bondic
Bondic is very easy to use as it only requires the following four easy steps:
- Make a rough area where you’ll apply the bondic if you need permanent mend. If all you need is a temporary fix, let the area remain smooth.
- Apply sufficient amount on the part of the item you need to be fixed.
- Expose it to ultraviolet light for four seconds so that it can toughen.
Watch as the magic unfolds in front of your eyes and the item is as good as new. You can use sandpaper to smoothen the mended area so that it can hide the mend or you can paint over the area depending on your preference.
Why is it better than super glue?
First of all, it is essential to point out that bondic is not glue, but it can be used for the same purpose as the glue or where glue fails to accomplish its purpose and has the best results as compared to glue.
Bondic is the best as compared to super glues because:
It can be used on absolutely anything. Unlike superglue which does not work on glass, metal, plastic, wet items and particular pipes, bondic can be used to mend anything. With the right amount of layering on the broken item, it achieves a reliable, permanent fix and also temporary fix depending on your preference.
Super glue is very sticky and messy and hard to clean once it pours on an unwanted area. With bondic, on the other hand, you only need to use a wet clothe of organic substance to wipe off any unwanted pouring.
Superglue dries up quickly, for example when left open for long or even if left unused for an extended time and therefore causes inconveniences to the user. Bondic, on the other hand, only dries when exposed to ultraviolet light. Consequently, you have a choice in that if you do not want it to dry, it will stay in liquid(liquid plastic welder) form for as long as you need it to even if it’s left open or unused for a long time and in the event you need it dry you just need to expose it to ultraviolet light.
Characteristics Of Bondic Plastic Welder
- It is water and heat resistant: Bondic is waterproof, and if you need to use it in or underwater, for example, to fix leaking pipes or fill holes in metal, you don’t have to worry about its effectiveness being affected by water. Once it dries up entirely, it is ultimately water and heat resistant.
2. It is multifaceted: It works on everything, be it metal, plastic, electric wires, you name it.
3. It is tidy: It’s very efficient when it comes to cleanliness as it only requires wiping off with a wet clothe once it spills.
4. It is very resilient: Once used to fix something, you don’t have to worry about that item breaking or becoming loose again. Bondic’s repair is long-lasting. The item becomes even stronger than it was in its original state depending on how well you layer it on the broken area.
5. It is non-toxic: It does not contain any harmful substances or chemicals and is therefore safe to use.
6. It dries up efficiently: Unlike glue which can dry up any time especially when it’s left open or unused for a long time, bondic only dries up when you need it to by exposing it to ultraviolet light.
7. It is very user satisfying: Bondic plastic welder has gotten a turn of reviews on its efficiency, and any user cannot deny that it’s the best fixer in the business. You do not need to worry when your items break as it will make them as right as new if you use it for your repair work. It is easy to apply and use, it’s affordable and can be used as many times as you would want since it does not dry up unless you need it to and it also does not expire. It’s also very safe to use as it does not contain any toxic chemicals. Users all over the world are therefore guaranteed the best experience with this plastic welder be it its use or results.
Where to buy Bondic
The only safe place to buy would be the official website where they sell bondic liquid plastic welder in 3 options, and these are:
- Bondic Kit that goes for $19.99 + shipping and handling.
- Bondic Kits that usually retail at $59.97 but you can get them for $39.98 because of their Buy 2, Get 1 FREE special offer, and it comes with FREE USA shipping.
- And finally, the third option with 5 Bondic Kits that retail at $99.95 but you can get them for just $59.97 with Free USA shipping, and this is also because of Buy 3, Get 2 FREE offer.
The offer of buying a certain amount and getting a certain amount free is not a life-long deal; hence, you should hurry and purchase while the offer stands.
Advantages & Disadvantages
With all the knowledge now gained and studies carried out on the product, it’s safe to say that bondic is a must-have item. With its non-messy, durable, and controlled drying, it is, without a doubt, the best mending liquid plastic that ensures you are left fully satisfied and confident that a permanent fix is achieved.
It has also been proven to give its users the satisfaction of knowing that even after one use they can even keep it away for a long time without needing to use it. When they need it again, they will still find it intact in that it does not dry up or expire. Therefore, they can use it as usual, and its effectiveness is always the same as if it was new. People do not have to worry about the risk of toxic substances getting into contact with their body as it does not contain any toxic chemicals and is therefore safe to use.
With bondic, ‘what a client sees is what they get.’ It is uncomplicated and user-friendly, and a user should always remember to have it as a mandatory item in their toolbox.
Are there any safety measures to be observed when using bondic?
No, bondic is safe to use because it does not contain any harmful substances. It has been manufactured using ingredients that are safe for use by humans. However, it is advised that it should be handled by individuals who are aged 12 years and above.
How long does a tube of bondic last?
Seeing as one tube contains 80 drops of bondic, for small repairs, it can be used more than twelve times for big jobs, you may need one or two tubes of bondic. It however depends on how much a user uses per task as well as the magnitude of the repair that needs to be done.
Can bondic be used in, against or underwater?
Yes, it is waterproof and doesn’t cause any difficulties when being used in, against, or underwater. Once it hardens too, it cannot be affected by water at all.
How do you wash off bondic in case it spills?
Bondic spills are washed off very easily using wet clothing of any organic solvent.
Does bondic dry up or expire if left without use for too long?
No, bondic plastic welder never expires, and it only dries when you’re ready for it to do so by exposing it to ultraviolet light.
Can bondic be used for the dishwasher?
Yes, the bondic material once dry is waterproof and you can effectively use the dishwasher regularly.