- Comparison table
- What is AirPhysio
- What is Kan Breathe
- Similarities and differences
- FDA approved?
Did you know that more than 1 billion people suffer from respiratory-related conditions? It’s true! Respiratory problems are the third leading cause of death in the world. This can include asthma, bronchitis, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD).
If you or someone you know suffers from one of these conditions, it’s important to understand the best ways to manage them, but what if there was a device that could help you breathe easier and improve your quality of life?
This guide will compare Kan Breathe vs. AirPhysio to help you decide which one is right for you. We will look at the features of each device and how they can benefit you. Keep reading to learn more about AirPhysio and Kan Breathe.
Our Verdict – Which One Is Better?
Whichever device you decide to go with, make sure to talk to your doctor before using it to be sure it’s right for you.
Where to Buy
Recommended For Respiratory Conditions
Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Emphysema and Chronic Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, The Elderly or Smokers and many more respiratory conditions.
Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Pleural Effusion, Chronic Mucus, and Smoking-Related Respiratory Issues.
Naturally Clear Mucus
Increase Lung Capacity
Drug & Chemical Free
NO Battery, NO Refill
Available in different steel ball sizes that allow individualized treatment according to age, tolerance, and airway resistance.
Two stainless steel balls to provide different pressure level
19.05mm - Maximum Positive Pressure
International Award Winning Product
Approx. 5 - 10 mins
1-2 times per day
All you need is 10 minutes (1-2x a day)
Who can use
Children, Adults, Elderly, Smokers, Swimmers & Deep Sea Divers, Athletes, Singers, Wind Instrument Musicians.
Adults, Children, Smokers, Seniors, Athletes, Singers, Musicians, and more.
Easy to use
Money Back Guarantee
USA = 3-5 days & $5.99 or FREE
What is AirPhysio?
- Removes mucus from the lungs and airways while also strengthening and expanding the lungs
- It helps remove any obstructions and trapped air in the Alveoli (air sacs)
- It improves lung capacity and optimal respiratory performance
- It helps with asthma, emphysema, COPD, chronic bronchitis, and many other respiratory conditions
- Athletes are using this device to increase their breathing strength
- Easy to use
- Drug-free solution
- Naturally cleans out your lungs and airways
- One time cost
- International Multi Award-winning device
- Recommended by pulmonologists, doctors, and breathing specialists
- It’s small and lightweight
- It might take you up to a month or more to achieve the desired result
Airphysio is an affordable, portable device that can help you breathe easier.
It works by using the power of Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP).
The gadget creates natural pressure within your lungs to remove mucus and expand lung capacity.
It’s used for respiratory diseases such as Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, and Bronchiectasis, among others.
How to use AirPhysio?
To Use AirPhysio, all you need to do is exhale into the device, and the unique method of the device will create a vibration and a safe pressure inside your lungs and airways. This will allow mucus to be gently loosened so that you can expel it naturally. For most people, 5 minutes 1-2 times a day is all that’s needed to see benefits.
What is Kan Breathe?
- Kan Breathe is a great way to loosen mucus, unblock airways, and increase lung capacity
- You can use it in two different settings: minimum or maximum pressure. This means that you can set it at different levels according to your lung capacity and age.
- It helps relieve certain respiratory disorders, like asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), as well as smoking-related problems such as emphysema
- Kan Breathe is a drug-free portable lung cleanser made in Australia. It has been crafted from polypropylene and stainless steel ball bearings to ensure it lasts for years of use
- No batteries; just clean it after each use with soap and water
- Simple to use, only takes five minutes (1-2 times a day) for optimum results
- Customer support is too slow
- The build quality of Kan Breathe is not good as with AirPhysio
Kan Breathe, just like AirPhysio, is a handheld natural ventilation device that utilizes positive expiratory pressure (PEP).
The stainless steel ball-bearing and internal diaphragm provide vibration, which assists in removing mucus from your airways by coughing.
How to use Kan Breathe?
Try to relax your body. Remove the rubber mouthguard from beneath. Hold the device in one hand, placed at an angle either level or towards your nose. You will find the optimal angle over time. Inhale slowly and hold your breath for 1 to 2 seconds to use the device. Next, exhale slowly and deeply for as long as possible.
Make sure that you do not bulge your cheeks when exhaling. Keeping the cheek muscle tense will help maintain (PEP) Positive Expiratory Pressure on this device. Your chest should be vibrating when tightening your cheeks.
Adjust the position of the device until you’re comfortable. Mucus in your throat increases after expelling air through it for 2 – 5 minutes, so you should cough or swallow any excess saliva that may accumulate during this time frame.
Kan-Breathe is a convenient and effective way to get rid of unwanted mucus. Keep using it for 10 minutes, twice each day, if you want the best results.
What Are the Similarities and Differences Between AirPhysio and Kan Breathe?
With so many similarities between the features of both devices, it is hard to choose one over another. AirPhysio and Kan Breathe are both devices used to improve your breathing. They are both portable and easy to use. Kan Breathe is a more affordable option than Air Physio, costing $30 less.
Kan Breathe comes with two stainless steel balls to provide different pressure levels.
AirPhysio is available in different steel ball sizes that allow individualized treatment according to age, tolerance, and airway resistance.
AirPhysio’s small-sized steel ball provides less expiratory resistance and is ideal for children and adults with low lung capacity, severe respiratory conditions, or weak respiratory muscles. The regular-sized steel ball is best for healthy, active individuals and adults with mild to moderate respiratory conditions.
So, where can you buy AirPhysio and Kan Breathe? You can buy AirPhysio and Kan Breathe on their respective sites.
AirPhysio’s official website has great bundle offers where you can Buy 2, and Get 1 FREE. Click here to find out if the bundle is still active.
Are AirPhysio and Kan Breathe FDA Approved?
No, they are not. AirPhysio is a certified FDA class II medical device but as for Kan Breathe I couldn’t find any information about it.
Kan-Breathe is not recommended for children under the ages of 7 years