- At a glance
- Why you need it
- How it works
- Is It Safe?
- Purifair vs Other Purifiers
- Reasons to Choose
- Who it’s for
- Online reviews
It’s easy to take some bodily functions for granted. Breathing is something that we do subconsciously. Our bodies naturally suck air in, absorbing the oxygen into our bloodstream and exhaling the excess carbon dioxide.
But if you try to hold your breath, you’ll recognize how this simple task is one of the most vital functions of the human body. We are constantly breathing and have no choice but to suck in the air around us.
Now the scary part. Sometimes the air is filled with harmful contaminants. It can be at home, in the office or classroom, and even in the car. And when we inhale those particles, they can become absorbed into our bodies, causing all sorts of problems.
Does that frighten you as much as it does for me? Thankfully, there are many solutions out there that are cheap, portable, and easy to use like the one I’m going to talk about. You can bring it throughout your home, in your vehicle, and in your place of work for all-day protection.
It’s the Purifair Air Purifier. And in this Purifair review, we’ll cover exactly why you need it, how it works, and why it is one of the best options on the market.
What we like
- Allergy Relief: Alleviates allergy symptoms such as itchy eyes, runny nose, and sneezing.
- Smoke Protection: Guards against inhaling tobacco and cigarette smoke, reducing the risk of chronic diseases.
- Virus and Bacteria Elimination: Eliminates viruses and bacteria, reducing the risk of airborne infections.
- Pollutant Removal: Effectively removes pollutants like dust, cooking smoke, and plastic fumes.
- Cost Savings: Savings on average $100 per year due to its permanent filter.
What we don’t like
- To effectively purify the air in larger indoor spaces exceeding 200 square feet, users may need to purchase and use multiple PURIFAIR units.
Why You Need An Air Purifier
The Environmental Protection Agency is doing its best to keep people healthy and the environment clean.
Since its establishment in 1970, it has tackled some of the foremost problems and pollutants.
But it hasn’t covered everything. Indoor air pollution remains a constant concern. And now that we spend upwards of 90% of our time indoors, indoor air quality is even more crucial.
The EPA estimates indoor air quality can be 2 to 5 times worse than outdoor.
There are many aspects to air quality, so let’s start this Purifair review by discussing a few top contributors in detail. And find out what the Purifair Purifier can do to eliminate them.
Pathogens: Bacteria and Viruses
Another thing easy to take for granted is a body free from serious bacterial or viral infections.
They exist on surfaces and in the air all around us. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could use a simple device to protect yourself from airborne pathogens?
Hospitals have already figured out the trick. By using the same negative ion technology found in Purifair Air Purifiers, they take some of the most contaminated air imaginable and transform it into healthy, breathable air.
Now you can do the same thing at home. But not only that. Thanks to the portable and compact design of the Purifair Air Purifier, you can remove these harmful bacteria and viruses from the air in your home, bedroom, car, office, or classroom.
If you’ve ever suffered from allergies, you know how miserable some microscopic contaminants can make you. It might be dust, pollen, dander, or mold.
Allergies can impact everyone differently. Maybe your eyes get red and itchy. Or your nose won’t stop running while being simultaneously stuffed beyond belief.
Perhaps the sneezes are relentless, preventing any relaxation or rest.
For some people, allergies aren’t just a mild distraction. They can be downright debilitating. And even if you take the best antihistamine on the market, they give you a little reprieve and might have annoying side effects.
Even if your allergies aren’t that serious, they can still be a constant annoyance. If you have the right air purifier, you don’t have to live with those any longer.
The Purifair reviews from people suffering from allergies are exceptionally positive. Some people have been able to quit medication, open their windows, and breathe deeply for the first time in years.
It would be nice if pollution didn’t exist inside. Yet it does. If anyone near you smokes or vapes, the air is filled with small smoke particles that can remain airborne for a significant time.
But even if you don’t smoke, there are other indoor pollutants that you really can’t stop from occurring. Cooking your meals creates similar airborne particles that shouldn’t be lodged in your lungs.
And every single indoor space has dust. That’s just part of life that we all deal with.
Now here is the good news. The Purifair Air Purifier can help remove harmful pollution. Instead of breathing them in, you can have the confidence to breathe deep without absorbing these unhealthy particles.
How The Purifier Air Purifier Works
At this point, you might be thinking that this device sounds too good to be true. Some people in the past might have disregarded it as witchcraft. There’s simply no way a tiny, portable device can provide so much protection for your lungs.
But they’d be wrong. And this Purifair review will tell you exactly how.
The fact is that this revolutionary device is making it so you can bring clean air no matter where you go. You can control the air you breathe while you drive. You can stop inhaling pollutants in the air in your office.
Purifair Air Purifier releases negatively charged ions into the air. Those ions bond to viruses, bacteria, dust, smoke, and other pollutants. The negative ions then destroy the bad pollutans.
Once they are on the ground, you’re no longer at risk of inhaling them. It can remove 99% of airborne pathogens and allergens in seconds. Pretty neat, right?
It’s such a great concept that hospitals use the same idea. But you can’t quite carry around the industrial-size purifiers used in hospitals with you. Yet now you can take the Purifair anywhere you go. It’s the ideal solution for today’s mobile world.
Each unit covers about 200 square feet of space. Enough for many rooms, offices, and nearly any car on the market. To cover a larger area, add a unit and it will cover another 200 square feet.
Now that you know the basics of how the Purifair works, let’s go over some of the most crucial features of the device.
No Filter Changes
Unlike some other air purifiers, the Purifair Air Purifier doesn’t use a filter that requires regular replacement. While others can cost up to $100 per year to use, you don’t have to spend a dime on Purifair filters.
The price is already pretty incredible for the Purifair. And the fact that you don’t have to spend money replacing filters turns it into a downright incredible deal.
Another problem with some air purifiers is that they are annoying and loud. Even if you like sleeping with white noise, it’s best to keep the distractions down when you’re trying to get work done or relax for a night on the couch.
The Purifair Air Purifier is incredibly quiet. Rated at less than 27 decibels (dB), it is quieter than a whisper. Leaving you to enjoy the peaceful area around you.
That’s another excellent reason why it’s a great option for offices. Go on those video and conference calls without concern about sounding like you’re standing behind an airliner.
Like countless modern devices, the Purifair makes keeping it plugged in simple. It uses USB technology found in a wide variety of home electronics.
Plug it into your home, car, or office without worry.
It couldn’t be easier to keep it running for long periods, allowing you to breathe easily and put your mind toward other essential matters.
Now for my favorite aspect about the Purifair. It’s size. This is another thing that’s just plain hard to believe, but it is tiny.
We all know the size of a 12-ounce can, right?
Whether your drink of choice is soda, sparkling water, or something with a bit more kick, it’s easy to bring a can anywhere.
Those typical cans measure about 4.75 inches tall and have a diameter of 2.6 inches.
The Purifair is nearly the same size, just a touch taller. It is 6 inches (15.5 cm) tall, with a diameter of 2.6 inches (6.5 cm).
Anywhere you can fit a can of Coke, you can bring clean air along for the ride. Some guys can fit it in their back pocket. Anyone with a purse or bag is sure to be able to find a place to squeeze it in.
Another great feature of the Purifair Portable Air Purifier is its awesome design. Utilizing an aluminum frame colored in your choice of gold, pink, or black, it makes an excellent punch on any bookshelf or table.
Rather than being a big, ugly distraction like some air purifiers on the market, it can fit seamlessly into nearly any design choice. Or be tactfully hidden away and not even noticed by visitors.
Is It Safe?
Whenever you introduce something new into your life, it’s vital to ensure it’s providing something good and not adding more harm.
I’m glad to show you in this Purifair review that it is perfectly safe. Negative ions are a natural part of the air around us everywhere. Purifair produces more of them in the small area around you, attaching to the harmful pollutants.
The Purifair units are not ozone-based. They use the negative ions to help keep your air clean from contaminants. They create less than 0.003mg/m3 of ozone, an amount found to be perfectly safe for your health.
Comparing Purifair to Traditional Air Purifiers
Certainly, here’s a comparison between conventional air purifiers using HEPA filters and air ionizers like Purifair:
Conventional Air Purifiers with HEPA Filters:
- Filtration Method: Conventional air purifiers typically use HEPA filters (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) to capture airborne particles. HEPA filters are highly effective at trapping particles as small as 0.3 microns, including dust, pollen, and bacteria.
- Operation: These air purifiers have an internal fan that draws room air through the filter. As air passes through the filter, particles are physically captured within the filter’s layers and pleats.
- Particle Removal: HEPA filters can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles of 0.3 microns in size or larger, making them very efficient at improving indoor air quality.
- Air Circulation: Cleaned air is then recirculated back into the room, reducing the concentration of airborne contaminants.
Air Ionizers (e.g., Purifair):
- Filtration Method: Air ionizers operate differently. They create negative ions using electricity and release them into the air.
- Ionization Process: These negative ions attach themselves to positively charged particles in the room, including dust, allergens, and microbes. This process creates heavier particle clusters that can fall to the floor or other surfaces.
- Virus and Bacteria Control: The negative ions generated by ionizers can inhibit the growth of viruses in the air. Additionally, the interaction between negative ions and other particles can produce ozone, which has the potential to kill bacteria, fungi, and mold.
- Operation Without Filters: One advantage of air ionizers like Purifair is that they do not use traditional filters. This means there are no filter replacement costs and less maintenance involved.
- Filtration Efficiency: HEPA filters are known for their high filtration efficiency, particularly for particles down to 0.3 microns. Air ionizers primarily work by causing particles to settle, which may not be as effective at removing ultrafine particles.
- Maintenance: Air purifiers with HEPA filters require periodic filter replacement, while air ionizers generally have lower maintenance needs in terms of filter replacement but may require cleaning of surfaces where particles settle.
- Particle Capture: Conventional air purifiers with HEPA filters physically capture particles, while air ionizers use ionization to cause particles to drop to surfaces.
- Chemical Production: Air ionizers may produce ozone, which can be a concern in high concentrations and may not be suitable for individuals with respiratory sensitivities.
- Specific Needs: The choice between these technologies depends on your specific air quality concerns, such as allergies, viruses, or odors. HEPA filters are well-suited for general particle removal, while air ionizers may have advantages in certain scenarios, such as controlling airborne microbes.
In conclusion, the choice between a conventional air purifier with HEPA filters and an air ionizer like Purifair should be based on your specific air quality needs and preferences regarding filtration methods and maintenance requirements.
Reasons to Choose Purifair Over Other Air Purifiers
Choosing between Purifair and other air purifiers depends on your specific needs and priorities. Here’s a comparison of Purifair with conventional air purifiers:
Advantages of Purifair over Conventional Air Purifiers:
- Coverage Area: Purifair offers a significant advantage in terms of coverage area, capable of cleaning the air in spaces larger than 200 square feet. In contrast, many conventional air purifiers are designed for smaller rooms and may not be as effective in larger areas.
- Noise Level: Purifair is described as not noisy, which can be an important consideration, especially if you plan to use it in quiet environments like bedrooms or offices. Some traditional air purifiers can be relatively noisy, potentially disrupting your peace and comfort.
- Filtration Method: Purifair does not use a filtration method and instead relies on its permanent filter, eliminating the need for regular filter replacements. This can save you money and reduce maintenance efforts compared to conventional air purifiers that require filter changes.
- Portability: Being a portable air purifier, Purifair offers the flexibility to move it to different rooms or even take it with you when traveling. Conventional air purifiers are typically stationary devices designed for a single room.
Considerations when Choosing a Conventional Air Purifier:
- Room Size: If you have a smaller room or specific air quality concerns in a single area, a conventional air purifier designed for that room size might suffice. You won’t need the extended coverage that Purifair offers.
- Filtration Needs: Some air purifiers use advanced filtration technologies like HEPA filters or activated carbon filters, which can be highly effective at removing specific contaminants. Consider your specific filtration needs when choosing an air purifier.
- Noise Tolerance: While Purifair is described as not noisy, some conventional air purifiers come with adjustable fan speed settings, allowing you to control the noise level according to your preferences.
- Budget: Conventional air purifiers come in a wide range of prices, so you can find one that fits your budget. Compare the initial cost of Purifair with the cost of a conventional air purifier, considering long-term filter replacement expenses.
In summary, Purifair’s advantages lie in its coverage area, noise level, filtration method, and portability. It may be an excellent choice for those with larger spaces or a preference for minimal noise and maintenance.
However, traditional air purifiers still have their merits, particularly for specialized filtration needs and smaller rooms. Your choice should align with your specific air quality requirements and preferences.
Who It’s Best For
We all need to breathe clean air. Now that we all know how serious the EPA is taking the quality of our indoor air.
Plus the fact that most people spend around 90% of their time indoors, the Purifair Air Purifier is an excellent choice for practically everyone.
But some people could use it more than others.
A lot of these people have a health condition or other situation which causes them to spend even more than 90% of their time inside.
People that are immunocompromised or have respiratory conditions such as COPD, Asthma, or Emphysema can be sure to get exceptional benefits from the Purifair purifier.
It helps to protect them from harmful bacteria and viruses, plus it keeps their lungs free from additional debris.
It’s also a downright incredible solution for people with allergies. Maybe you’ve suffered before or perhaps one of your friends or family is in that boat. In either case, the Purifair can take out many types of dust, pollen, and mold from the air.
Another group of people that can benefit greatly from this little device is anyone that uses their lungs for more intense purposes. Nearly any serious athlete should care about the health of their lungs, but especially important for endurance sports like swimming, running, and hiking.
Other people that need to use their lungs in specific ways such as scuba divers and musicians should also keep their lungs free from harmful contaminants. Perhaps the next singing star is being held back by poor air in their studio.
And finally, another type of person that can benefit from at least one Purifair Air Purifier are those who spend a lot of time with large groups of people indoors. Teachers of all types are perhaps the perfect example, but this can also be true for those who run small conferences too.
So ditch the regular apple or coffee mug as a gift for the teacher in your life. They’ll be amazed at the thoughtful gift of a Purifair Portable Air Purifier.
Is this air purifier worth your investment, or is it a scam based on what people say?
Users have praised the Purifair air purifier for its portability and effectiveness in providing allergy relief. They note improved breathing, reduced sneezing, and fresher air. Many recommend it to family members and appreciate its efficiency and quiet operation. Some even report better sleep and reduced sinus congestion.
Purifair Review Wrap Up
Indoor air quality is a serious part of life.
And when it comes to pathogens, allergens, and pollutants of all types, the Purifair Air Purifier is here to help.
Its negative ion technology attaches to those particles, dropping them to the ground, and keeping them out of your lungs.
The portable, sleek design is a perfect fit for any room and for taking on the go.
Are you ready to get yours? Or get a set to give as an incredible gift. Here’s a link to buy it directly from the US-based company.