Photo Stick has excellent reviews, while Memorysafex does not. The photo stick has faster data transfer, while MemorySafeX does NOT. The Photo Stick is a more serious company, while MemorySafeX, on the other hand, is not. You will not find much information about the company, who they are, their manufacturer, shipping information, etc. Our choice between these two products is the Photo Stick because it’s: faster, safer, more compatible, more user-friendly, has better tech support, more faq answers & fast delivery.
4.7 out of 5
3.1 out of 5
|Computer version |
|8GB – $34.99|
64GB – $49.99
128GB – $79.99
|64GB – $59|
|Mobile version |
|32GB – $64.99|
64GB – $98.99
128GB – $120.99
256GB – $148.99
|— // —|
|All-in-one version |
|32GB – $59.99|
64GB – $79.99
128GB – $99.99
256GB – $149.99
|— // —|
|Where to computer version||Official site||Official site|
|Where to buy mobile version||Official site||— // —|
|Where to buy all-in-one version||Official site||— // —|
|Device compatibility||Windows 7 SP1 and newer|
Mac OS 10.13 and newer
Android 6.0 and newer
iOS 13.0 and newer
|Easy to use|
Yes but only for iOS
|File types||Photos/images: jpeg,heic,gif,png,bmp,tiff,ico,|
camera raw, psd, pdd, pict file,
Videos: mov, mpeg4,avi, wmv
|JPEG,PNG, MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG|
|Internet required to use||No||No|
|Manufacturer||Prairie IT, LLC||n/a|
|Live chat response time||5-10 minutes||n/a|
|Dimensions||5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches||2.40 x 0.60 x 0.30 inches|
|Money-back guarantee||30 days||30 days|
|Read review||Photostick Mobile Review|
Photostick Omni Review
What is MemorySafeX
For safekeeping of your treasured memories, MemorySafeX comes in handy. You might not trust cloud storage and need your memories protected from potential crashing and loss.
A high-speed 3 in 1 backup storage for both IOS and Android, MemorySafeX guarantees your memories will be safe for future reference. Losing valued photos can be devastating, and it is great to know that this device can safely and instantly back them up in an orderly manner.
The Photo Stick device has a quick-working software that backs up your photos instantly. It sorts and organizes them for you, saving you the hassle that comes with tracing photos.
MemorysafeX will save up to 64,000 photos conveniently, making it such a handy professional digital organizer. A new version of MemorysafeX has been launched, increasing its functionality and effectiveness.
What are the Main features of MemorysafeX
Some features of MemorysafeX include:
This USB Flash Drive is very quick at saving and sorting your photos. Backing up your memories in a matter of seconds, MemorysafeX is handy even for users who are not so tech-savvy.
MemorysafeX has large inbuilt storage, able to hold up to 64,000 photos. It assures you of efficiently backing up all your photos in one place.
MemorysafeX is a wonderful device to carry to events where you will be taking many photos. It frees your phone and camera for you of many files, which could sometimes be duplicated.
Easy To Use
With MemorysafeX, there is no complicated installation needed before you can use the drive. You simply plug and play.
This USB Flash Drive is adaptable to both IOS and Android gadgets, making it very handy in these digital times.
The pure metal material used to make this device gives it a shiny, stylish appearance. It also has a 360 degrees rotation feature.
Memory SafeX guarantees you absolutely safe backup for your photos. You will no longer be bothered about viruses attacking your memories or the unpleasant crashing common with other storage devices.
Saves You Money
MemorysafeX saves money that would otherwise be spent paying for an expensive subscription or purchasing extra hardware to use while saving memories.
Benefits of MemorysafeX
Here are some of the benefits of using MemorySafeX:
- This USB Flash Disc guarantees the safety of all your memories. If you get anxious having your memories in different storages, Memorysafex is ideal for you.
- The device is extremely easy to use. You do not need to be tech-savvy to be able to back up all your memories efficiently.
- MemorysafeX works perfectly with IOS and Android operating systems.
- It can be conveniently used with phones, tablets and computers and digital cameras that have USB ports.
- MemorysafeX guarantees the safety of your cherished memories
- MemorySafeX can be handed over to your children and grandchildren many years to come.
What is Photo Stick
We will all agree on how unfortunate it can be to lose all your photos, videos, or data because your computer or hard drive crashed. You just had them all backed up in a way you thought was safe, and, in just a flash, you don’t!
Using a photo stick ensures you avoid such mishaps. It is a small memory stick equipped with software that downloads and sorts all your photos and videos, storing them safely for you in the gadget itself.
What’s more, Photo Stick will not only identify photos and videos from your phone, for example, but will also sort them for you.
Because so many phones and computers crash each year, it is no longer safe to have your precious memory stored on there. If you have ever lost valuable photos, you will resonate with the need to invest in a memory device that is quick, efficient, and reliable.
The Photo Stick works best on standard JPEG files. If you forgot to name a particular file before saving, Photo Stick will effortlessly locate the particular file for you. Whether MPEG4 or MOV videos, you don’t have to worry about retrieving your files.
Photo Stick Features & Benefits
Photo Sticks, as we have seen, is a smart way to back up all your treasured memories for you. The USB Flash Drive kind of device has these features:
Easy To Operate
The Photo Stick is such a convenient gadget. It is pocket-friendly and quite straight-forward to use.
It is just like your usual USB flash drive, you just insert it on your computer and phone, and its already working.
Photo Stick is light and easy to carry everywhere you go, unlike the bulky traditional storage gadgets. What’s more, it offers much more superior protection to your memories than traditional storage gadgets that crash from time to time.
Photo Stick is available in different storage sizes, and you can choose the one that works best for you.
The three available sizes offer you versatility and a super quick backup for all your memories.
Benefits of Photo Stick
Here are some of the benefits of using the Photo Stick:
- It is light to carry and super efficient to use. Its easy portability means you can slide it in just about any pocket with ease.
- Photo Stick simplifies the location and the saving process for your files
- It makes it possible for you to do a weekly media backup.
- It takes such a short time to identify and scan photos for you.
- The Photo Stick filters and removes duplicates for you, which is a great feature to help you save up on space.
- It does not require a complex set-up. Just insert on your gadget, hit go and its already getting the work done.
- The Photo Stick is capable of saving thousands of photos instantly.
- It minimizes the arduous work of sorting and saving individual files, doing all this for you in a matter of seconds.
- It does not require extra hardware to operate, or costly subscriptions.
- It comes with a free delivery deal.
Differences Between Photo Stick and MemorySafeX
Here is a list of all the differences I found during my testing:
- Photo Stick has a storage capacity of up to 128GB while MemorysafeX has a storage of up to 64 GB.
- Photo Stick comes in different variants allowing you to get your exact preferred size. Available in the market today are the 8GB, 64GB, and the 128GB variants. With MemorysafeX, you are limited in getting different variations in size.
- MemorysafeX detects JPEG, MPEG4, MP4, MOV and PNG. On the other hand, most Photo Stick reviews indicate failure to detect some file formats.
- MemorySafeX encrypts and decrypts files, securing them. It allows you to play your music and movies directly to the thumb drive. Photo Stick allows you to share your photos or music directly to your social media.
- Photo Stick comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, while MemorySafex comes with a three-year guarantee.
- Photo Stick adapts perfectly to Mac OS X version 10.6 and more recent versions.
- Photo Stick measures 5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches while
MemorySafe X measures 57mm x 49mm x 8mm.
- Memory SafeX comes with a USB and USB-Type Connector
Similarities Between MemorySafeX and Photo Stick
Here is a list of all the similarities I found during my testing:
- Both are USB Flash Drives designed to instantly back up your memories.
- MemorySafeX and Photo Stick are both adaptable to IOS and Android operating mechanisms. They are usable with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP and all Mac devices.
- Both the Photo Stick and MemorySafeX USB Flash Drives extend your devices internal storage, allowing you to back up all your files safely.
- Both storage devices shield your precious memories from potential harm. You eliminate the worry about crashing or virus attacks that can potentially destroy all your memories.
- Both storage devices are really easy to use. They are plug and play devices, allowing almost everyone regardless of age or tech-savviness to use them effectively.
- Photo Stick and MemorySafeX both help you save money and time. Money that would otherwise go towards purchasing auxiliary hardware or on costly subscriptions for cloud storage gets to be saved.
- Both are easy to carry and use. Portability is key when you travel as the drives will fit in the smallest of pockets.
- Photo Stick and MemorySafeX devices both come with extended storage, allowing storage of big files without the need for big or sophisticated equipment.
- Both storage devices come with a money-back guarantee.
Top Pick Between MemorySafeX and PhotoStick
My top pick between the two USB Flash Drives is undoubtedly the one that gives me the best functionality and reliability.
MemorySafex is great and available in different storage sizes, but I tend to gravitate towards the Photo Stick more.
Photo Stick is a one-off investment that ensures value for my money. With the easy plug-in and use technology, my files are instantly backed up and protected.
ThePhotoStick automatically backs up all my files, saving my time. What’s more, sorting through the files in search of a photo or video is made super easy in case I forget to save files.
Photo Stick perfectly works with all my Mac and Android devices without needing crazy connections and cables.
Saving the large files is made easy and achievable, and I no longer have to worry about losing my treasured memories. Having lost very valuable data in the past, I have come to trust Photo Stick for the safekeeping of my photos and videos.