You can secure all of your favorite files and cherished memories with InfinitiKloud Wireless. Have you ever searched your digital devices for your favorite photos and videos, only to find them missing?
Even if this devastating incident has not happened to you, you most likely fear that it may occur. However, with this small, completely private, secure backup in your hand, you may forget any worries about losing treasured memories.
What Is InfinitiKloud Wireless?
InfinitiKloud Wireless is an advanced digital backup system that can store your data without using the internet. It is safe and secure and enables you to access your data whenever you need it.
Although your stored files on the web may be accessed or monitored by unscrupulous sources, InfinitiKloud prevents such intrusions.
This unique data storage system supports customer privacy and superior, friendly customer service.
InfinitiKloud Wireless App Convenience
The InfinitiKloud app can assist you in locating and saving hidden data files. It can help you encrypt files or back up social media photos and videos. This compact and convenient backup system can also help you store, sort and organize your important personal documents.
Unlimited Backup Possibilities
This innovative backup solution is compatible with PC, MAC, IOS and Android devices. The system stores your data on an SD card with the memory capacity of up to 1 TB. You can use this USB storage design on any digital device or operating system. Its microSD card offers unlimited backup options. You can enjoy the benefits of smooth, fast wireless data backups with a Single Click.
Continue reading below
How Do I Use InfinitiKloud Wireless?
You can use InfinitiKloud backup on a variety of digital devices in the following ways:
Using InfinitiKloud on Android Phones
To use InfinitiKloud Wireless backup on your Android cellphone, you need to obtain a microSD memory card. These cards are sold separately from the product. Just slip the SD card into place and follow these simple steps:
- Plugin the Charge. Plug the InfinitiKloud Wireless charge into your Android phone. You can use either a USB-C or MicroUSB dongle (purchased separately from the device). Which one you choose will depend on which type of Android phone you currently have. When the prompt message appears on your screen asking permission, click Allow.
- View Browse Files. You need to view the Browse Files in the Other Apps screen to choose your settings icon. This will display all memory sticks.
- Allow Device Access. Next, you need to select Allow Access to This Device. This will enable you to complete access to backup files quickly and efficiently.
- Open the App. You are now ready to open the InfinitiKloud App for Android. Use your previously established account login data to sign in to the app. Begin the backup of your files by clicking backup.
How to Use InfinitiKloud Wireless on iPhone
You can backup data on your iPhone by following these easy steps:
- Place a MicroSD memory card into the designated slot on your InfinitiKloud Wireless charger. (The MicroSD card is sold separately from the device.)
- Connect the Charger. Plug your charger into an electrical outlet and connect the charger to the InfinitiKloud Wireless backup system.
- Open the InfinitiKloud App. When you open the InfinitiKloud app, the app will perform an auto-search, locate your device and start the backup.
Using InfinitiKloud Wireless SD
To use the MicroSD memory card, place the card in the slot indicated on your InfinitiKloud Wireless charger. Then plug the charger into an electrical outlet and connect it to your InfinitiKloud backup device. Finally, open your app to begin your data backup.
This backup system is very easy to install and set up for use with the MicroSD memory card. Just open the InfinitiKloud Wireless app, which you can download from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. Then, one simple click will start your data backup.
This innovative wireless backup system automatically identifies itself to any type of smartphone or computer.
How to Use InfinitiKloud on PC?
Using InfinitiKloud Wireless on desktops, laptops, Mac computers, laptops, and tablets. You can easily get started with your data backup using three simple steps:
- Insert the MicroSD. Insert the MicroSD memory card into the indicated slot on your InfinitiKloud Wireless device. Plug it into your PC with a USB-C or a micro USB cable, according to the specifications of your computer.
- Open the App. Using your desktop or laptop computer, access the InfinitiKloud drive, where you can open the backup system app.
- Sign in and Start Backup. Just sign in to the app to begin the backup of your files.
This unique and advanced app for fast, easy, and efficient data backup has many different features. If you are new to the InfinitiKloud Wireless system, it is helpful to read the instructions completely before starting a backup.
Yet if you are familiar with the system, you can start backing up your files immediately. Just click Skip in step one of the instructions.
InfinitiKloud Wireless Pros
- High-speed backup options
- Can backup all devices
- Supports several backup options
- Restore files or photos with single click
InfinitiKloud Wireless Cons:
- It has limited stock.
- You can only download the app online.
Some Specifications of InfinitiKloud Wireless
As explained in the InfinitiKloud Wireless Manual, this state-of-the-art data backup system and drive are quite versatile. They are ideal for use with IOS, Android, PC, or Mac operating systems and devices.
This contemporary cloud storage solution supports 512 GB MicroSD/TR cards. The USB 2.0 connector is builtin, facilitating user access from PCs and Mac computers. This wireless storage solution can support user access at speeds of from 30 MB to 100 MB per second.
The product package includes an InfinitiKloud Wireless product key card and an instruction manual.
Infiniti Wireless Backup and Restore Features
This versatile Infiniti system is designed to backup and restore files:
- To an internal storage destination on your phone or PC;
- To storage on InfinitiKloud Wireless; or
- Other digital devices
Continue reading below
Easy Backup and Restore Actions
Using the following actions, you can easily backup and restore files located on your phone, PC, Mac, or other digital devices:
- Backup - Drag your phone icon, dropping it on the storage location that you want to make use of. As an alternative method, double-tap a storage location icon, app or file to complete the same action.
- Restore - Drag a storage location from which you wish to retrieve files. Drop it onto your phone. Look at the InfinitiKloud Wireless storage report. By single-tapping on a storage location, you can determine its current status.
If a storage location is not currently available, the system will display instructions for connecting with it.
The Gen 3 Version of InfinitiKloud Wireless
With the extensive use of the internet today for business and personal reasons and pursuits, you may have security concerns. You may be seeking ways to ensure better protection for your personal data.
If this is your current situation, you may want to explore the features and capabilities of the Gen 3 version. This advanced version of InfinitiKloud Wireless uses a memory card. This card supports an upgrade to 1TB of memory for your benefit and convenience.
How InfinitiKloud Wireless is Different
InfinitiKloud wireless is a unique product that's an improved version of other InfinitiKloud devices. It has all the quality you need in the cloud but minimal risks. InfinitiKloud wireless is the future of external hard drives and memory sticks. The InfinitiKloud does not require dragging and dropping or plugin devices. You only need to back up your files, and it will arrange all your information neatly for easy access.
What Can Be Done If You Lose Your Phone?
If your phone is lost, you can restore all of your important documents and favorite media files. Using InfinitiKloud Wireless technology, you can access your data at any time. In addition, you can restore your files without the need for cumbersome hard drives.
What If Your Laptop Crashes?
If your PC or laptop should crash, InfinitiKloud Wireless is there to save the day for you. With this innovative backup system in place, you can restore all of your emergency documents and personal identity data. You can reinstate all of your favorite photos and videos.
Infinitikloud products are remarkably fast. They use a 3.0 USB flash drive with download speeds of over 100 megabytes per second. You get to upload and download essential files quickly and at your convenience. We all know the pain of waiting forever and dealing with issues. With Infinitikloud, you can find a fast option for your data storage needs that will be reliable every time.
We recommend going for the 256GB package if you need a lot of storage, but our other packages can meet most people's needs. The 64GB and 32 GB options may be more appropriate depending on how much space your files require.
With the Infinitikloud Wireless device, you can store up to 256GB of data. This is enough for customers looking at storing sensitive information safely or having a lot that they need to keep track of off-site and away from their computer's hard drive; this secure encrypted platform will make it easy peasy.
Continue reading below
InfinitiKloud Wireless is an advanced, convenient digital backup system. It can store all of your important data and favorite media files without using the internet. This contemporary backup system keeps your data completely safe and secure.
In addition, you can access, manage and sort your files at any time. This small, innovative backup system can rest in the palm of your hand, yet it stores huge volumes of data.
You can backup and restore files for your Android phone, iPhone, and other mobile IOS devices. You can also store and manage data for your PC or Mac computer. Complete data security and safety lead the list of ultimate-quality InfinitiKloud Wireless features.
Explore the many advanced and valuable features and functions of InfinitiKloud Wireless. After doing so, you just may decide to join a large number of satisfied Infiniti backup system users today.
Abdo is a Zoopy writer who loves spending his free time outdoors, camping, and enjoying the peace that nature brings. He also enjoys fixing things - he's particularly good with electronics. His favorite movie is I Am Legend, and he's fascinated by survival gear and safety.